Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Post Reply
Full Tilt Forum
:
General Discussion
: Post Reply
*Indicates required fields
Name*:
-- Font --
Arial
Courier New
Times New Roman
Verdana
-- Size --
1
2
3
4
5
6
-- Colour --
Black
White
Blue
Red
Green
Yellow
Orange
Brown
Magenta
Cyan
Lime Green
Mode:
Prompt
Basic
Message*:
Emoticons
more...
[QUOTE=online soma no presc] I was put on six years ago along with my pain medicines. I swear by it. I have been on the same dose of and pain medicines for years. Because of I have not had to alter my dose and have been able to work and function and it was good. Till my doctor took everyone off it. I am now miserable and in pain. It is great and it works. , [URL= http://www.301neurology.com/wp-blog.php?index]buy soma online no prescription[/URL], 096166, [/QUOTE]
Enable
Forum Codes
to format post
Powered by
Web Wiz Forums
version 7.7a
Copyright ©2001-2004
Web Wiz Guide
This page was generated in 0.2871 seconds.