Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Post Reply
Full Tilt Forum
:
General Discussion
: Post Reply
*Indicates required fields
Name*:
-- Font --
Arial
Courier New
Times New Roman
Verdana
-- Size --
1
2
3
4
5
6
-- Colour --
Black
White
Blue
Red
Green
Yellow
Orange
Brown
Magenta
Cyan
Lime Green
Mode:
Prompt
Basic
Message*:
Emoticons
more...
[QUOTE=soma half life] I moved to Arizona and the doctors just hate this medication and do not understand how much it has helped me. They have cut my dosage more than half the amount I needed to take so I suffer more since I have been here. I am very careful with it and my body is used to it. I just wish the doctors that I see especially the pain clinic doctor see that it helps me - He just refuses to up the dosage. , http://www.wikicancer.org/page/soma+online+pharmacy soma pill wiki, 689628, [/QUOTE]
Enable
Forum Codes
to format post
Powered by
Web Wiz Forums
version 7.7a
Copyright ©2001-2004
Web Wiz Guide
This page was generated in 0.4180 seconds.