Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Post Reply
Full Tilt Forum
:
General Discussion
: Post Reply
*Indicates required fields
Name*:
-- Font --
Arial
Courier New
Times New Roman
Verdana
-- Size --
1
2
3
4
5
6
-- Colour --
Black
White
Blue
Red
Green
Yellow
Orange
Brown
Magenta
Cyan
Lime Green
Mode:
Prompt
Basic
Message*:
Emoticons
more...
[QUOTE=glulkypoppy] I am a new user to the community and would like to say Hi. My first post here is to check with the experience members for their thoughts. I am a diamond jeweller by trade. Yesterday, my new website design is done but I would like some feedback to make sure I have not overlooked something in putting together a useful website. If you possibly could spare some time, please check my web site about <a href=http://www.varoujan.com.au>diamond engagement rings</a> and let me know what you think. I hope I'll get good advice but I'm able to handle the negative ones as well. Thanks in advance., [/QUOTE]
Enable
Forum Codes
to format post
Powered by
Web Wiz Forums
version 7.7a
Copyright ©2001-2004
Web Wiz Guide
This page was generated in 0.2813 seconds.