whokelelfGafe Groupie

Joined: 28 September 2011
Online Status: Offline Posts: 54
|
| Posted: 02 October 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
|
|
|
Types of Software: Cyberlink power director 9. Diskeeper professional premier. Windows xp professional edition. Visual studio 2010 prices. Sony vegas pro 10 64 bit. - Like most web developers or SEO professionals, I use a vast array of tools to get the job done. I use a combination of desktop and web applications, some purchased and some free. Everyone I know has downloaded a free copy of Mozilla Firefox, but few realize that by installing some of the , free extensions they can eliminate the need for most of the other applications they currently use. Below are my favorite extensions for web professionals (in no particular order):
3d max 9.
Adobe photoshop cs.
Converting videos to mp4.
http://tangdelechi6424.ta.funpic.org
Accounting Software:
REALFLOW 4.3 standalone 32 + plugins.Excel Find and Replace Comments Software 7.0.Soft191 Cleaner 1.0.NeoPaint 4.6b.Real-DRAW Pro 4.0.1Click DVD Movie 3.1.Auftrags-MANAGER Profi 3.1.Adobe Flash Media Server 3.5.
http://monapscastro7550.mo.funpic.org   ;
http://tangdelechi6424.ta.funpic.org
http://pheyweslemer2900.ph.funpic.org
|