dodoKristi Guest

Joined: 01 October 2003
Online Status: Online Posts: 157642
|
| Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
|
|
|
I have had some difficulties trying to play Amazon videos on my new iPad 2, so I was looking for the way to remove DRM protection. Here is how it goes:
1. Download and install Drm Removal (remove drm) program from drm-removal.com
2. Go to the settings and configure the program according to your needs - just the format and resolution is required
3. Locate your protected videos on PC, select them all and drop into program window
4. Find your non-protected videos in the output folder and copy 'em elsewhere
Pretty easy solution that saves audio and video properly and no need to be computer savvy anymore to do this simple action.
I was having some complaints seeking how to hold Amazon video clips on my brand new iPad 2 tablet, for that reason I was searching for the best way to remove DRM protection. That is the way it goes:
1. Download and install Drm Removal program from drm-removal.com
2. Go to the options and arrange the application per your preferences - just the file format and resolution is needed
3. Locate your protected files on computer, pick all of them and move into program window
4. Find your converted files in the output folder and transfer 'em with any player
Pretty painless remedy which saves audio and video correctly without need to be computer savvy to do this common action anymore.
,
|